My spanish mom made me a cup of coffee today. I told her how much I hate coffee and she said it's a special coffee that she makes and I have to try it. I have finally found a coffee I like! She puts in this almost candy-tasting condensed milk in it that makes it delicious. This is amazing, I could not even down the "best" starbucks coffee/cappuccino/frapuccino. I must be careful, this stuff could get addicting :) I wish I could have her ship me this stuff to the US when I go back, I always feel so left out when people drink coffee socially!
Happy 89th birthday to my wonderful grandma Little! My grandpa Little and Snyder are both 90 years old, I can only hope that I have as long and wonderful of a life that they have had. I love you!
Godspeed, LS
ps. Listen to the song "Walkin on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves if you're having a bad day. There's no way you can listen to it without cheering up--at least a little bit :) Life is so good!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment