I wonder where you are at right now!! I can't wait for you to get there and meet your family and tell us about how beautiful it is!! And I can't wait for pictures!! Ahh it's all so exciting! I hope you are safe and enjoying yourself and I can't wait to hear from you. Oh, when you do get there, you need to email me your mailing address. Love you!
If I had told myself I was going to attend the University of Arizona five years ago, I probably would not have believed it. My plans have undergone enormous changes, but with each of these changes I have been blessed far beyond what I could have imagined. This fall I have the privilege of studying abroad at the University of Alcalá in Spain. I hope that this blog will be filled with life-changing experiences. Enjoy!
I wonder where you are at right now!! I can't wait for you to get there and meet your family and tell us about how beautiful it is!! And I can't wait for pictures!! Ahh it's all so exciting! I hope you are safe and enjoying yourself and I can't wait to hear from you. Oh, when you do get there, you need to email me your mailing address. Love you!
ReplyDelete