Sunday, September 27, 2009

City on Water <3

Flying back to Spain
Milan Train Station
"In fair Verona, where we lay our scene..." -Verona, Italy
Between Venice and Milan, beautiful Italy
Arrival in Venice
San Marcos Plaza-it costs 6 euro ($9) just to sit at these tables
Tons of older folk this time of year

Wedding on the water

After our second gelato break :)
Beautiful church





San Marcos Plaza at dusk
Venice at dusk

Pictures from the gondola ride
Previously the home of Marco Polo's family
On the gondola



View from gondola ride at sunset

Piazza of San Marco
Belltower of San Marco

San Marcos Plaza
On Pier Rialto Bridge

They have a crazy obsession with masks


so cute!



The inside of this church was absolutely breathtaking, but couldn't take any pictures :(
Gelato break #1

Venice at dusk...breathtaking


Right when we arrived, Grand Canal in front of the train station

Crossing the Mediterranean Sea
First piece of authentic Italian pizza!!

Venice is so beautiful. I firmly believe it is a place everyone should go before they die. I went with four amazing friends and we had three of the best days I've had in a long time. The city is so historical and beautiful, there's no technology or modern buildings to throw it off. We took a gondola ride around sunset and it was incredible. I must go back someday! The pictures are worth a thousand words...so enjoy!!
Love and Godspeed

1 comment:

  1. i. love. these. photos.

    you are so incredibly lucky

    ReplyDelete