I apologize for being so late on uploading these pictures! Last weekend our Univeristy of Arizona group all went on a trip with our director to AndalucĂa (southwest region of Spain). We got to see some pretty amazing sights, and it was 90 degrees in Sevilla! The Alhambra in Granada is the most beautiful castle I have ever seen! It is one of those castle/towns...they have a wall a mile and a half around the castle filled with the castle, breathtaking gardens and small town homes and buildings. The most fascinating thing is that the entire castle's structure is centered around mathematical equations or geometry. I wish I could tell you all of the things the tour guide told us, but my memory is terrible...just google it. It will be more than worth your time. Sevilla was also very beautiful, it reminded me a little big of California in that there were flowers and palm trees everywhere. However, the castles and old architecture does not quite fit the LA look. We also had the opportunity to see one of the most widely-known flamenco shows in Sevilla-I will upload a video clip from it! The other pictures are from our class trip 2 hours north to Segovia. A day full of seeing castles and the famous aqueduct in Segovia. I will try to add captions to the pictures soon. Enjoy!!
PS. I love my family and friends...I'm loving every minute over here but I'm so anxious to see them again :)
ppss. I get to see Robert Pattinson on Thursday. If you know me at all, you know that he is the one person in the world I want to meet the most right now. I think I'm done hyperventilating until Wednesday rolls around!

No comments:
Post a Comment